Rudeboy disclosed on Wednesday via his Instagram story that he finally retested negative for the disease after 11 days.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
Popular Nigerian Singer, Paul Okoye otherwise known as Rudeboy has recovered from Coronavirus.
The singer had earlier taken to his Instagram page to share his harrowing experience with Coronavirus day after being diagnosed with the disease.
Recounting his Covid-19 experience,
He wrote:“ATTENTION!!! Fck it !!! Covid is REAL !!! I know as typical Nigerian or African is very hard to believe some will say “experience is the best teacher oh well , the experience and the teacher has visited me and they’ve been dealing with me for more than 10days now sht is not funny ….. worst sickness ever!!! …… y’all better be careful out there if you like believe me , if you like don’t believe me you can as well wait for your own experience by playing ignorance Goodluck God help us all .”
The singer has now recovered from the virus after 11 days of testing positive and has taken to social media to share the good news.
Sharing a photo of his recent Covid test result, Paul disclosed that he tested negative after 11 days.
He wrote:“Finally after 11 days, Negative, thank God”.