Woli Arole has warned scammers against using the name of Jesus to obtain money from people.
- BBNaija Organizers Announces Lockdown Edition Reunion (Video)
- BBNaija’s Ozo reveals how he handles his female admirers as a superstar
- Alexei Navalny Stripped Of ‘prisoner Of Conscience’ Status By Amnesty International Over His Comments That Compared Immigrants To Cockroaches
- “Let Bobrisky come out without makeup to challenge me” – Upcoming crossdresser, Michelle Page challenges Bobrisky to a beauty contest (Video)
- Truck Driver Crushes Four Hawkers To Death In Anambra As He Was Trying To Escape From Revenue Collectors
Popular Nigerian comedian, Toyin Baiyegun popularly known as Woli Arole, has spoken out against fake prophets and pastors.
Woli Arole is known for his comedy style which involves him acting as a prophet, and he has now taken to social media to ask people to stop using the name of Jesus to scam others.
According to him on Twitter, some persons have commercialized Jesus to the extent they give fake prophecies.
He tweeted:”Stop scamming people in the NAME of JESUS, Stop it, Stop saying “this is what I see about you” when God didn’t show you anything, If you’re hungry go and look for job, start a trade and stop “COMMERCIALISM JESUS”