A Nigerian tailor has served as a source of motivation to many after she shared the impressive upgrade she underwent in her trade as a result of hard work.
The lady, identified as Tito, opened her own fashion store after years of working and sewing clothes for clients out of her room.
She shared photos on Twitter of her humble beginning, where she could be seen with sewing machine in her room, and gave an update with more recent pictures showing her newly opened stored named; ‘Styled By Tito’.
Tito, with Twitter handle @TitoofLagos, gave thanks for her current situation as the proud owner of a tailoring store.
Quoting the photos,
She tweeted:”Current situation: New store alert
- ‘June Should Be The Date. Undisputed’ – Anthony Joshua Hints At Showdown Date With Tyson Fury
- Ten Policemen Injured In Auto Crash Involving Bauchi Governor’s Convoy
- Police Arrest Two Men In Ogun For Gang Raping A 16-year-old Girl
- Ex-French President, Nicolas Sarkozy Found Guilty Of Corruption And Sentenced To Jail
- Female Students Sent Home Over Spiritual Attack In Benue School