Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has taken to social media to pen heartfelt message to controversial blogger, Tunde Ednut on his birthday, despite his absence from the social space.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
The Nigerian singer cum blogger clocked a new age today, January 20th and his best friend, Nkechi described him as a man who has made stars.
She further stated that the world doesn’t appreciate real people like Tunde, hence they tag him “rude and arrogant”.
In a lengthy Instagram post,
She wrote:“The world don’t appreciate Real people like you😊 hence they call it Rude,arrogant and what have you. As if you go out of your way to insult people…if you don’t come for people they won’t come for you, Treat people exactly how you want to be treated 👌.
“No long Cap! Wishing you the very best T..Outside the gram you ROCK🔥🔥 I am glad to be part of those who holds a small spot in your life❤️ Enjoy every bit of your day Babe❤️❤️ We Turn da Fuck up Later tonight 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻Disregard any oda Acct carrying the Kings name,once he’s back you will see it here first👌 But for now let us celebrate a man who has made many stars🔥