Ali Baba reposted a post in which the original writer opined that only poor people believe that money can truly solve every problem, contrary to popular notion that “money answers all things”.
- ‘We Condemn Their Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho’ – Afenifere Reacts
- Traders Defend Themselves Against Touts At Alaba International Market (Video)
- Seven of the 317 Jangebe Schoolgirls escape from their abductors in Zamfara
- ‘Invite Gumi And Shekau First Before Disturbing Me’ – Sunday Igboho
- Ondo State Nurses To Embark On Warning Strike
Veteran Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba has taken to his Instagram page to denounce the idea that money is the solution to every problem.
The comedian reposted a post in which the original writer opined that only poor people believe that money can truly solve every problem, contrary to popular notion that “money answers all things”.
Alibaba, who seemed to be in agreement with the writer, shared a sad story of a friend who was a billionaire but died on his way to the hospital due to lack of oxygen and COVID-19 complications.
According to him, the deceased had over N5 billion as fixed deposit in just one of his bank accounts.
In the now-deleted post, Alibaba noted that there are certain issues that money can’t solve.
He wrote:“A friend of ours, just passed on. He died on his way to the hospital. Oxygen… lack of oxygen, and covid complications killed him. In one account alone… N5b is resting as fixed deposit. There are issues money can’t solve.”