CDQ advised ladies to add value to themselves in 2021 and exit the group of women who visit men for the sole purpose of having fun and sexual activities.
- Cemetery Worker Dies After Grave He Was Digging Collapsed On Him
- Police Arrest Ogun Deputy Speaker For ‘breach Of Public Peace’
- ‘The North Should Not Forget That Petroleum Comes From The South’ – Afenifere Speaks On Strike Action By Cattle Dealers
- Governor Abubakar Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos)
- ‘Aregbesola did not receive any salary in his eight-year stint as governor in Osun’ – Aide
Popular Nigerian rapper, Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf professionally known as CDQ, has dished out premium self-improvement advise to women.
The music producer advised ladies to add value to themselves in 2021 and exit the group of women who visit men for the sole purpose of having fun and sexual activities.
According to him, women should take business deals to their partners and share money with him rather than constantly feeding from his pocket, as this would make change the way he treats them.
He tweeted:“My fine fine ladies ✌️ dis is 2021 pls add value to yourself 💎 don’t be in a group of chics going to a guy’s house with d mindset of hangouts or having sex only… take business to him, share money with him rather than taking from him 🙋♀️ Try dis n see how he’ll treat u hence💕”