Timini Egbuson has recommended that Nigeria enters into a COVID-19 induced lockdown on Valentine’s Day which is Sunday, February 14.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
Popular Nollywood actor, Timini Egbuson has taken to social media to appeal for a full national lockdown on Valentine’s Day, February 14.
The movie star, who seems to not be a big fan of the annual lover’s day, has advocated against free movement on that day to prevent lovers from going out to have fun.
Anticipation about the forthcoming day has been heightened as lovers on social media are already oppressing single people with their public display of love. Online vendors have also started advertising special Valentine packages for people in love.
The actor, in a bid to crash people’s plans, called for full 24-hours lockdown on Valentine’s day. According to him, the love fever is already spreading too much.
He tweeted:“We need a full national 24 hours lockdown on Valentine’s Day. This thing don dey spread too much.”