A photo serving rounds on social media shows two South African men posing with their gay lovers as they enjoy a double date at a beach.
- Stop foreign businesses exploiting our markets, Buhari directs Revenue Collectors
- Beware of fake ‘COVID-19 Inspectors’ in Abuja, FCTA warns Residents
- Top Somali official killed in Mogadishu
- Don Davis’ mother calls out Reno Omokri, Deeper Life members for allegedly threatening her (Video)
- Prominent South African minister dies of Covid-19 complications
A Twitter user identified as @AdvoBarryRoux on the platform shared the photo and captioned it, “A double date.”
Meanwhile, a south African gay couple recently took to social media to express their joy as they tie the knot and become Husband and Husband.
A Twitter user identified as Sandile Fuba, took to the platform to share lovely photos from the marriage ceremony with his husband and revealed they got married last Friday.
Sharing the photos ,
He wrote:“I married my best friend last Friday. #xhosa #traditionalart #GaySA #InterracialLove.”