Temi Otedola has revealed her sister, DJ Cuppy’s first reaction after she started dating singer, Mr. Eazi.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
Billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola who is currently dating singer, Mr. Eazi has revealed in a podcast the first reaction of her sister, DJ Cuppy.
DJ Cuppy, prior to their relationship had a working relationship with the singer.
Temi revealed in the podcast titled, ‘ How far with Mr Eazi and Temi’ that Cuppy introduced her to the singer and they began dating from then.
Temi said during the early days of her relationship with the singer, her elder sister, DJ Cuppy told her that she would continue to work with the singer even if their love affair fails.
“I can never forget the only thing she (Dj Cuppy) said,” Temi began.
“Those first weeks we were dating, she had obviously introduced us and she was there and she was still cultivating a working relationship with you (Mr Eazi).
“And so, she calls me and said ‘so you guys are dating officially and I said, yes, I like him and she said, all I am going to say is that if things don’t work well with you both, I am going to maintain my work relationship with him (Mr Eazi)’ and she was straight up about it.”