Vee in a question and answer session on Instagram opened up about the lessons her new found fame has taught her.
- “I talk anyhow because I lack mother care and love ” – James Brown discloses during his birthday get together (Video)
- Top 15 Action-packed Movies To Watch Out For In 2021
- Woman tag her Baby for N400,000 after sleeping With 15 Men Without Condom; She doesn’t know the Father her baby
- “If you dare me, I’ll spill all your bad records” – Bobrisky says as she blasts Nkechi Blessing
- Linda Osifo Signs New Endorsement Deal With Real Estate Company, Vandaniel Properties (Photos)
Big Brother Naija season 5 finalist, Victoria Adeyele better known as Vee has shared important lessons she has learnt from being famous.
The reality star in a question and answer session on Instagram, opened up about the lessons her new found fame have taught her.
During the recent interactive session with her followers, a fan had asked her “Has the fame changed your perception [positive & negative] to life or you in general?”
In response, Vee noted that fame made her to realize “not all glitters is gold”.
She wrote:“I think the major thing I’ve realized is ‘not all that glitters is gold”.