Wizkid has revealed how his family helps him to create a balance while creating music.
Nigerian superstar singer, Ayodeji Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has revealed how his family helps him to create a balance while creating music.
He recently appeared as a guest on the Apple music talk show ‘The Zane Lowe Show’.
Wizkid took to his social media page on 19 January 2021 and posted some excerpts from the interview session with Zane Lowe.
According to the singer, family is a tool he uses to create space. He is also talked about how much he loves his three sons and will always be there for them.
He said;“I have three sons that I love so much with all my heart. So you know, I try as much to always be there for them”.
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols