A woman, identified as Salma Saade has shared an experience that made her and her lover stop trying to surprise each other in their relationship.
According to Saade, she once traveled all the way to surprise her partner but surprisingly he had also traveled to surprise her.
Sharing screenshots of their chat, she revealed she flew from Paris to Edinburgh to surprise her man only for her to get there and discover that he had flown to Paris to surprise her too.
In the chat, the lovebirds were alarmed at discovering they had missed each other while simultaneously trying to surprise themselves.
Recounting the experience,
Saade wrote:“Happy 4 year anniversary to when I flew to Edinburgh to surprise Finlay and he flew to Paris to surprise me and this is why we don’t do surprises anymore.”
Her man Finlay replied to her tweet, and wrote, “Turns out we were in Edinburgh Airport at the same time going in opposite directions.”
- Stop foreign businesses exploiting our markets, Buhari directs Revenue Collectors
- Beware of fake ‘COVID-19 Inspectors’ in Abuja, FCTA warns Residents
- Top Somali official killed in Mogadishu
- Don Davis’ mother calls out Reno Omokri, Deeper Life members for allegedly threatening her (Video)
- Prominent South African minister dies of Covid-19 complications