According to Reno Omokri, one can either choose to be a feminist or a Christian, however, no one can be both as the two are mutually exclusive.
- BBNaija’s Laycon finally gives his reason for wearing ‘big shoe’ to Headies Awards
- Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Rumours that He Broke Up With Babymama, Chioma
- Varsity student allegedly beaten to death over N3500 a week to graduation
- Godwin Emefiele announces adjustment of naira to N410/$1
- Catholic lector and six others killed by bandits in Kaduna
Former presidential media aide and social media commentator, Reno Omokri, has dropped one of his regular nuggets, this time it is on the issue of feminism and its non-existent relationship with Christianity.
According to Omokri, one can either choose to be a feminist or a Christian, however, no one can be both as the two are mutually exclusive.
The US-based pastor and author stated that a Christian wife is meant to be submissive, whereas a feminist does not believe in that principle hence why it is contravenous for one person to be a Christian and a feminist.
He tweeted:“You can be a feminist, or you can be a Christian. But you can’t be a feminist and a Christian. A Christian wife must submit to her husband.
A feminist does not submit to a man. Thus, feminism (as is currently defined) cant coexist with Christianity.”