Peruzzi has blasted a Twitter user who referred to his label boss, Davido his slave over an artwork.
- Golden Globes Award 2021: Checkout The Full List Of Winners
- BBNaija’s Laycon finally gives his reason for wearing ‘big shoe’ to Headies Awards
- Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Rumours that He Broke Up With Babymama, Chioma
- Varsity student allegedly beaten to death over N3500 a week to graduation
- Godwin Emefiele announces adjustment of naira to N410/$1
Popular Nigerian singer, Peruzzi has replied a troll who called music executive Davido his slave over an artwork.
The award winning artist was portrayed a King on Twitter, by a fan who shared a beautiful artwork of him.
Reacting to the artwork which depicts the majesty crooner as a king, a Twitter user, identified as Dammy Crisis, said,
“This your artwork portray you as a king. Wetin your oga, Davido kon be? Abobaku (A Yoruba name given to a slave who is buried with the king when he dies).”
In response, Peruzzi blasted the troll for making such derogatory statement.
Quoting the troll’s tweet, he wrote,
“Na only one king dey? your brain weak.”
Meanwhile, the popular Nigerian singer-songwriter, Peruzzi has revealed how his boss, Davido has been impacting his life since they met.
According to the Majesty crooner in a tweet on Friday January 1, 2021, ever since he met Davido, he has been cashing out every year.
He stated this in reaction to a comment from a follower on Twitter who replied his post lambasting 2020.