Davido is currently out of the country and he used the opportunity to visit his former ‘hood, a place where he lived 12 years ago and he opened up that as hard as it might be to believe, they had no money.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
International music star, Davido Adeleke has recounted his lowest point in life when he was broke and without support.
The 30 Billion Gang crooner made this known in an Instagram post after visiting his old apartment from 12 years ago.
According to Davido, he lived in poverty alongside his cousin, B-Red when all they had was dreams without a penny.
He wrote:“Damn I went to my old apartments where I used to live 12 years ago with Sina and B red!!! As hard as it is to believe .. we had no money .. no support just us and a dream !! 12 years later! We millions in! Road to a billion 💵!!! We thank God !! Never stop believing !!”
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé