Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has been sworn-in for a second term in office on Wednesday.
He took the oath during his inauguration which took place at the International Culture and Event Centre, Akure, on Wednesday, Feb 24.
He was sworn in alongside his running mate Lucky Aiyedatiwa.
Akeredolu was accompanied by his wife Betty Akeredolu, children and grandchildren.
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
The event was attended by Godwin Obaseki, Adegboyega Oyetola, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Dapo Abiodun, and Kayode Fayemi, governors of Edo, Osun, Lagos, Ogun and Ekiti respectively.
Akeredolu defeated Eyitayo Jegede, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, and was declared winner of the Ondo State governorship election on October 11, 2020, by INEC.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- WOW! Nigerian couple bless with quadruplets after 16 years of marriage (photos)
- WOW! Police arrest Nollywood Actor Baba Ijesha for defiling a 14-year-old girl since she was 7 years old
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)