An aspiring lawyer, 22, was hacked to death with at least three different knives, his mother said after a 17-year-old boy was arrested for his murder.
Sven Badzak, 22, was brutally attacked by a group of men on Willesden Lane in Kilburn, north London, just after 5.30pm on Saturday after going to Waitrose to buy his mother some orange juice.
His mother, Jasna, 49, revealed that an autopsy report showed her son had no scratches on his hands, suggesting the ‘gentle’ victim who ‘hated violence’ had not resisted his attackers.
She said the pathology inquest also found at least three different knives were used, including one which was 7cm wide and shoved into his chest, The Sun reports.
A 17-year-old boy was yesterday arrested over the murder of Sven who was chased by a gang and stabbed to death in an unprovoked attack – as his ex-Tory activist mother said her son ‘didn’t even try to fight’.
Yesterday, police confirmed a suspect had been arrested on suspicion of murder, as they revealed more details about the attack after watching local CCTV.
Sven and a friend were standing outside a bakery waiting for some bagels to be cooked when they were chased by a group of men before Sven fell on the floor and was stabbed to death.
His friend was also stabbed but will survive his injuries.
“[Sven] wasn’t running away from anybody,” Ms Badzak said.
“They came to that conclusion yesterday after the pathology inquest was done. That found out that six people were there and at least three different knives were used.
“Sven was standing in front of the bakery to have his bagels made. They found a 7cm-wide stab wound going all the way through him, and an additional three wounds on his lower back and backside, and not a single scratch on his hands.
“My poor child didn’t even have his hands used to protect himself. He was just stopping to wait for his football friend. And that is why that younger kid is in the hospital and my son is dead.”
She saw her son for the last time on Tuesday at the Northwick Park Hospital mortuary from behind a screen.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Ahmed Musa to miss Kano Pillars away games over unsafe roads
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead