Erica has bagged a new endorsement deal with a fast-growing fintech company, Kuda Microfinance bank.
- Ramadan fast: Hisbah police arrest over 10 persons for eating during the day in Kano
- See the reason why husband burnt all his wife’s certificates
- RACISM AT ITS PEAK? White Texas students disciplined after creating ‘slave trade’ group on Snapchat that assigns price tags to their black classmates
- “My sons have not taken care of me … I give my daughter my property absolutely as she has taken care of me for all these years” – Three brothers fight their sister after their mum gave all of her £850k will to her
- Police arrest two siblings for allegedly beating their brother to death over their late father’s property in Imo
Reality TV star, Erica Nlewedim has bagged a new endorsement deal with a fast-growing fintech company, Kuda Microfinance bank.
This comes days after the actress was unveiled as the new face of an international luxury jewelry brand, Swarovski.
Despite getting disqualified from the 2020 Big Brother Naija reality show, Queen of the Elites(Erica’s fans) continues to secure endorsement deals upon another.
Taking to Instagram to make the big announcement, Erica shared her first-ever advert with Kuda Microfinance bank.
She wrote:“My Elites, we now bank with @kudabank! 💜.”