Ozo made this disclosure in a recent interview with Glamsquad.
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
BBNaija lockdown star, Ozoemena Chukwu has shared an insight into how he handles social media trolls and his female admirers as a superstar.
The sport enthusiast made this disclosure in a recent interview with Glamsquad. Ozo revealed that he intentionally ignores negative comments and focuses his attention on the positive comments on social media. He attributed this to his philosophy about life.
In his words:“Air them. The funny thing some fans now call me ozoairmena. In life, you answer to what you want to reply to. So if people call you nasty names, let them be but respond to the good ones.”
Ozo is obviously an handsome young man and has captured the hearts of many female fans during his stay on the reality show. During the interview, he was asked about how he handles attention from female admirers as a superstar.
In response to the question, Ozo stated that he feels great and grateful to have fans show him love and wish him well.
In his words:“I wouldn’t say I’m a Star yet, but I get where you’re coming from. It’s always great when you have people admire you as long as it’s for the right reasons. Personally, I’m just really grateful to have all these people love and wish me well”
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- WOW! Nigerian couple bless with quadruplets after 16 years of marriage (photos)
- WOW! Police arrest Nollywood Actor Baba Ijesha for defiling a 14-year-old girl since she was 7 years old
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)