Tboss revealed that she feels blessed to have the little angel in her life and promised to be her daughters best friend as she grows.
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé
Former Big Brother Naija housemate and mother of one, Tokunbo Idowu better known as Tboss has showered praises on her only child, Starr.
The reality star revealed that she feels blessed to have the little angel in her life and promised to be her daughters best friend as she grows.
Sharing adorable mother and daughter photos,
Tboss wrote:“A Princess & Half💛🖤💛🖤💛…
Too Much? Not even enough I say. I would ALWAYS Celebrate you my Baby. You know why? Because I have wanted you for too long & now that you’re here, now that you’re mine I can’t believe just how Blessed I am. I thought I knew how to pray & I prayed for a Healthy child but you turned out to be Perfect. I’m constantly in awe of you. God surely outdid Himself with you🙏🏽.
“Thank you for choosing me, we’re gonna be Best friends that’s for Certain even though you’re still gon see anyhow if you do anyhow 😆…
I Love you to the moon & back & all around the Galaxies by foot and I would Love you Always & Forever & a Day more💛💛💛”.