A white woman and a black caregiver have reconciled after the black woman forgave her racist attitude.
A Black caregiver has forgiven a white racist woman who spat on her multiple times.
Recall that we reported about the story yesterday.
In a video shared online earlier, an elderly white woman is seen spitting on her black caregiver multiple times. A longer video shows her holding a knife and threatening to stab the caregiver in the back or front with it.
She is also seen asking the woman to leave her house, calling her a thief, and threatening to call the police on her if she uses her car again. Another video shows the caregiver slamming the old woman on the bed in order to change her clothes. The elderly woman asks if she’s crazy and the caregiver replied saying ” Yes I am crazy”
Well, a new video shows the both of them in good spirits as they danced together.
In the new video, the caregiver, who is originally from Ghana, is seen dancing to a Ghanaian song with the elderly white woman joining in.
Both women have a glass of wine each as they dance.
Some have suggested the white woman might be suffering from dementia, hence her initial behaviour.
caregiver and elderly white woman who spat on her reconcile. #VoiceOutYourLove #VoodooLovebyRukyOlotu #mybaebyleavy #HowIMetBae #AllOurLoveROSÉDay #KPOP_HISTORY_DINO_Day #DEFENDAOLIVRO pic.twitter.com/S11iad2FWl— gistoftheday (@gistoftheday) February 10, 2021
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé