At least ten people have died and 47 others injured in Boko Haram fresh attack on Maiduguri, Borno state on Tuesday.
The insurgents stormed the city launching 10 rockets.
Among the dead were nine boys playing football at Gwange, when rockets landed in the area.
HumAngle reports that the sect members stormed the Kaleria area close to the University of Maiduguri, firing multiple rockets and killing dozens of persons.
Many persons are said to have sustained serious injuries from the attack.
The state governor, Babagana Zulum, last night visited the hospital where the dead and the injured were evacuated shortly after the incident occurred.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
He was told that 10 people were killed in the explosions that rocked the city and 47 others injured.
A resident of a community in Maiduguri captured the chaos that ensured when Boko Haram terrorists attacked their community.
Footage from the attack shows residents screaming and running to safety while trying to dodge the fire from the explosives.
Watch the video below;
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Ramadan fast: Hisbah police arrest over 10 persons for eating during the day in Kano
- See the reason why husband burnt all his wife’s certificates
- RACISM AT ITS PEAK? White Texas students disciplined after creating ‘slave trade’ group on Snapchat that assigns price tags to their black classmates
- “My sons have not taken care of me … I give my daughter my property absolutely as she has taken care of me for all these years” – Three brothers fight their sister after their mum gave all of her £850k will to her
- Police arrest two siblings for allegedly beating their brother to death over their late father’s property in Imo