A lady has reportedly been sacked on her first day at work after asking her boss if she can sit on his face.
Personal development coach and lecturer Dipo Awojide who shared the story on Twitter, disclosed that the lady involved will be paid for one day after getting sacked.
He also stated that his firm will be advertising the lady’s job soon.
He tweeted, “If you get to a new job please behave yourself. Don’t go and be shooting unnecessary romantic shots that can get you sacked!
“How can you go and ask your male manager “you look so cute, do I stand a chance with you? Can I sit on your face” on the first day at your new job? Some of you are very bold but enjoy unnecessary wahala. Don’t you like your job? Now HR has been involved.
“Be open about your romantic feelings but respect yourself in the workplace or you will get disciplined or sacked by HR.
“Just been told that the girl has just been fired. She will get paid for one day. We are advertising her job soon.”
Read more on our Metro News Page
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols