Chelsea defender, Antonio Rudiger has named ‘Wetin Man Go Do’ by Nigerian musician, Burna Boy as his favourite song.
During an interactive interview with Chelsea official website, Rudiger who was about his taste for music disclosed that he gravitates to the rhythm and beat of music than lyrics.
When asked who he would love to watch perform live, he said, “I would prefer Travis Scott because his concert are more likely.”
- Governor Kayode Fayemi Visits Widow Of Air Force Personnel (Photos)
- ‘Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn’t give you all my money, all my love and my younger years’ – Ifu Ennada says as she reminiscences spending all her money on ex-lover
- Super Falcons Thrash Equatorial Guinea 9-0 to Win Turkish Women’s Cup (Video)
- Governor Seyi Makinde orders immediate reopening of Shasha market
According to him, his go-to song is ‘Wetin Man Go Do’ by Burna Boy as he reveals it is his best song now and it is the song he jams to ahead of every football game.
Read more on our Sports News Page
- ‘June Should Be The Date. Undisputed’ – Anthony Joshua Hints At Showdown Date With Tyson Fury
- Ten Policemen Injured In Auto Crash Involving Bauchi Governor’s Convoy
- Police Arrest Two Men In Ogun For Gang Raping A 16-year-old Girl
- Ex-French President, Nicolas Sarkozy Found Guilty Of Corruption And Sentenced To Jail
- Female Students Sent Home Over Spiritual Attack In Benue School