A Nigerian lady has shared her experience with a well-known airline on Twitter at Lagos airport.
The lady identified as @omah_petite narrated that she boarded a flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos, and was very happy that she had arrived safely.
However, she was disappointed when the airline allegedly announced to passengers that there’s no ladder for them to come down.
She wrote, ”Took Dana flight from phc to Lagos, got to Lagos safely (thank God) oya time to come down from plane, they say there’s no ladder to come down”
The airline later sent their response to her tweet, saying, “Hello, kindly confirm how long it took you to disembark the aircraft as no issue was reported about your flight. However, it takes 2 minutes for the in-built stairs to position and same time for the motorised stairs to be positioned also. Both stairs couldn’t have had issues.”
Read more on our Metro News Page
- WOW! Nigerian couple bless with quadruplets after 16 years of marriage (photos)
- WOW! Police arrest Nollywood Actor Baba Ijesha for defiling a 14-year-old girl since she was 7 years old
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)