Davido will be performing at INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church thanksgiving alongside with Tope Alabi in Lagos.
- Ahmed Musa to miss Kano Pillars away games over unsafe roads
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
Afrobeat singer and songwriter, Davido Adeleke will be performing at a popular church’s thanksgiving service on February 14 alongside gospel singer, Tope Alabi.
As seen in an upcoming event of Primate Ayodele’s ministry at the Achievers Cathedral, INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church in Lagos, Davido will be hosted as a performer under the roof of a religious gathering.
According to the information released by the church via their Facebook page, Amb. Per Stefson, world peace president, Denmark will be present too.
The Church wrote:“On Sunday, February 14th, the servant of God will be celebrating with dignitaries to mark the auspicious event tagged LIVING IN A PEACEFUL WORLD. On this day he is going to appreciate and support people who has in one way support and make the ministry grow.
The event will be streamed live on our Facebook platform @inrievangelicalspiritualchurch.
Join the experience as its going to be wonderful time with the Lord”.
This however sparked controversy across social media networks as Davido is the least expected artiste that would be gracing such an occasion despite not being a gospel singer as Tope Alabi.