Sharon Ademefun-Adeleke disclosed this in an Instagram live session recently.
Davido’s sister, Sharon Ademefun-Adeleke, has revealed that she struggled financially last year despite being from a wealthy background.
The businesswoman disclosed this in an Instagram live session recently. She said she faced financial difficulties even though she was a rich kid, runs several businesses, had a superstar brother and her husband was also financially buoyant.
According to her, even though she knew how to give, she hadn’t learnt proper money management and “kingdom financing”.
She said her finances kept dwindling because she failed to set boundaries and have limits when giving out things (money inclusive) to people.
Sharon emphasized the need to know where to draw the line when giving financial aids to people.
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé