A human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who resides in Delta state, has survived an assassination attempt by unknown gunmen on Sunday night.
He shared the news on social media on Monday morning, February 22. He shared photos of the bullet-riddled car he was riding in and wrote;
”Last night Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison escaped from the hands of bloody thirsty murderers who trailed to kill him in his community, Ubulu Uku, Delta State.
“It is still a mystery how he escaped but thankful to God Almighty for sparing his life.
“An official report has been made to the POLICE and we expect they fish out all those involved in attempting to kill him.
“No life was lost.
“WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOESN’T EXIST.
“DELTA STATE IS NOT SAFE FOR ANYONE”
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Shoprite Workers Begin Nationwide Strike
- Emir of Karaga, Alhaji Salihu Tanko dies
- Fire breaks out at Army Headquarters In Abuja
- Two Men Who Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media Caught During Robbery Operation (Video)
- Nigeria Receives First Doses Of COVAX COVID-19 Vaccines