Moesha Buduong advised ladies to work very hard for themselves and never depend on men for survival because no man will entertain a broke woman.
Ghanaian Social Media personality and actress, Moesha Buduong has advised all ladies to start working hard for themselves and quit looking for men to cater for their needs.
Speaking in an interview with Emelia Brobbey on the “Emelia Hour” show, the actress stated that no man is interested in a broke woman.
Moesha Buduong revealed that she is financially stable and runs her own business but she doesn’t post much about them on social media.
She disclosed:The fact that I don’t post anything on my Instagram page doesn’t mean I’m not doing anything for myself. I am not just sitting there doing nothing. These days rich men don’t like lazy women..they want ladies who will bring something to the table.”
She advised ladies to work very hard for themselves and never depend on men for survival because no man will entertain a broke woman.
- Shoprite Workers Begin Nationwide Strike
- Emir of Karaga, Alhaji Salihu Tanko dies
- Fire breaks out at Army Headquarters In Abuja
- Two Men Who Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media Caught During Robbery Operation (Video)
- Nigeria Receives First Doses Of COVAX COVID-19 Vaccines