Bolu Okupe has warned Uche Maduagwu not to make fun of the situation over his behavior after coming out as gay.
- Ahmed Musa to miss Kano Pillars away games over unsafe roads
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
Son of former presidential aid Doyin Okupe, Bolu Okupe has warned actor Uche Maduagwu not to make fun of the situation over his behavior after coming out as gay.
Uche Maduagwu after coming out as gay has been wearing a bra and some female tops claiming he’s not ashamed to come out as gay and that it’s a privilege to be gay.
Bolu Okupe seems to disagree with how the controversial actor behaves after coming out as gay hence asking him not to make a joke of the whole situation as it seems that is what he’s doing.
According to Bolu Okupe, Uche Maduagwu’s behavior doesn’t depict that of a gay and is just trying to make fun of the gay community with that even though there’s nothing wrong for a celebrity to come out as gay.