A magistrate in Lagos court has punished a man for not wearing a face mask in the courtroom.
The man was punished for not abiding by the Covid-19 prevention guideline of wearing facemask at public places.
The man was in Court 2, Bode Thomas, Lagos, today, Feb 4, without wearing his face mask and when the magistrate noticed him, he was asked to stand outside the courtroom and raise his hands as punishment.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Shoprite Workers Begin Nationwide Strike
- Emir of Karaga, Alhaji Salihu Tanko dies
- Fire breaks out at Army Headquarters In Abuja
- Two Men Who Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media Caught During Robbery Operation (Video)
- Nigeria Receives First Doses Of COVAX COVID-19 Vaccines