A former model was forced to resign from her job at a hospital in Romania for being ”too pretty.”
Claudia Ardelean, 27, who has a double degree in law and European ethics, was appointed to work unpaid on the board of the Pneumophthisiology Clinical Hospital in Romania.
She was delighted and posted about her appointment on social media on February 8.
The former model and beauty queen posted a selfie in front of the council building and wrote: “I am thankful for the trust and support of the Cluj National Liberal Party!”
However, she soon received criticisms from trolls who claimed she only received the job because of her looks.
Newspaper Click said as a result of the criticisms, she was forced to resign because she is ”too beautiful.”
Claudia, who now works as a lawyer in a local firm, has not commented on stepping down from the board
- Governor Kayode Fayemi Visits Widow Of Air Force Personnel (Photos)
- ‘Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn’t give you all my money, all my love and my younger years’ – Ifu Ennada says as she reminiscences spending all her money on ex-lover
- Super Falcons Thrash Equatorial Guinea 9-0 to Win Turkish Women’s Cup (Video)
- Governor Seyi Makinde orders immediate reopening of Shasha market
Cluj council president Alin Tise admitted that she was well qualified and yet nevertheless made a statement saying: “I deeply regret the incident.
“I requested the resignation of Claudia Ardelean.”
Read more on our Metro News Page
- BBNaija Organizers Announces Lockdown Edition Reunion (Video)
- BBNaija’s Ozo reveals how he handles his female admirers as a superstar
- Alexei Navalny Stripped Of ‘prisoner Of Conscience’ Status By Amnesty International Over His Comments That Compared Immigrants To Cockroaches
- “Let Bobrisky come out without makeup to challenge me” – Upcoming crossdresser, Michelle Page challenges Bobrisky to a beauty contest (Video)
- Truck Driver Crushes Four Hawkers To Death In Anambra As He Was Trying To Escape From Revenue Collectors