A video shared online has shown some food trucks from the North, been denied passage into the South.
According to a viral video shared on social media, trucks transporting food stuffs from the North to the South were denied entering and are been stopped at Niger state.
From the person recording the video, he alleged that trucks were been sent back to the North and are not allowed to pass to the South after cattle and food traders began strike yesterday, February 25.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
Sharing the video online, a Twitter user @Henryshield tweeted;
“Has it started? Leave everything you’re doing and watch this 👇”
Watch the video below;
Read more on our Metro News Page
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé