A sum of N495b has been demanded by some Fulani herdsmen as compensation over the lives and properties lost during both #EndSARS protests and Shasha crisis.
The herdsmen claimed that 151 Fulanis were killed during the Shasha crisis and not less than 100 more lost their lives during the #EndSARS protest in the country last year.
The herdsmen stressed that they have the right to live and do business anywhere in the country as enshrined in the Nigeria constitution.
They also claimed that they have sent in photo and video ”evidence of herdsmen killed” during both crises to Nigerian authorities and international agencies.
They added that they will commence mass action if their demands are not met.
Watch the video below:
Read more on our Metro News Page
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols