The Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III, has stated that the Fulani clan are neither criminals, terrorist nor bandits.
The Sultan said this during a courtesy visit to the management and staff of the National Hajj Commission (NAHCON) in Abuja on Wednesday.
He said, “I have earlier stood on this; we are not terrorists and criminals. Of course, we have some bandits amongst us and it does not make a clan or the whole Muslims as criminals or bandits.
- Lionel Messi to sign new five-year deal with significant wage cut
- Police arrest 76-year-old Man for repeatedly carrying out sexual assault on teenage girl during flight
- See the moment dad was caught dangling his 3-year-old son on window ledge for hours and threatening to drop him to punish his ‘cheating’ wife (video)
- Nigerian solider rapes, shoots and murders his girlfriend over alleged cheating
“I am a proud Fulani and if I were to come back in this world again after I am gone, which definitely I would not, I will ask Allah to bring me back as a Fulani man.
“I am a proud Fulani man but I am not a criminal, bandit or terrorist.”
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Young Man stabbed to death while filming a music video in London (photos)
- ”No room for laziness and unfruitfulness”- COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo backs Bishop Oyedepo over sacking of pastors
- See what Bishop David Oyedepo said after sacking multiple pastors from Winners Chapel (video)
- Taliban beheads Afghanistan interpreter for US Army as militant group dominates almost 90% of Afghan territory following US withdrawal of military troops
- Bandits kill 3 persons, set ablaze military armoured vehicle in Zamfara