Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde has ordered the immediate reopening of the Shasha market on Tuesday.
The order for reopening of the market was reached during a meeting with the Shasa Community leaders, held at the Western Hall, Secretariat, Ibadan.
The market was closed following the clash between the Yorubas and Hausas in the Shasha community which led the destruction of lives and properties.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols