Simi in a recent tweet stated that knowing that she can’t control her daughter getting hurt, sad, insecure, in pain, confused or afraid, has made her the most vulnerable she has been in life.
- Governor Kayode Fayemi Visits Widow Of Air Force Personnel (Photos)
- ‘Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn’t give you all my money, all my love and my younger years’ – Ifu Ennada says as she reminiscences spending all her money on ex-lover
- Super Falcons Thrash Equatorial Guinea 9-0 to Win Turkish Women’s Cup (Video)
- Governor Seyi Makinde orders immediate reopening of Shasha market
Nigerian singing sensation, Simi has shared how having a daughter has made her become so vulnerable. Simi, in a recent tweet, stated that knowing that she can’t control her daughter getting hurt, sad, insecure, in pain, confused or afraid, has made her the most vulnerable she has been in life.
The songstress went on to state that she wants to be the best example to her daughter.
Simi tweeted;Having a daughter has made me so vulnerable. I want her to never be hurt, sad, insecure, in pain, confused or afraid. The fact I won’t always be able to control these things has made me the most vulnerable I’ve ever been in my life.
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- Woman tag her Baby for N400,000 after sleeping With 15 Men Without Condom; She doesn’t know the Father her baby
- “If you dare me, I’ll spill all your bad records” – Bobrisky says as she blasts Nkechi Blessing
- Linda Osifo Signs New Endorsement Deal With Real Estate Company, Vandaniel Properties (Photos)
- Woman CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH a 13-year-old boy
- Lala Akindoju Celebrates Her Husband, Chef Fregz With Sweet Words On His Birthday