Angry resident burnt down a hotel after a commercial sex worker on Thursday killed her customer who refused to pay her in Owerri, Imo State.
The PUNCH reports that policemen and firefighters were working hard to put out the fire.
It was gathered that the commercial sex worker was enraged when the man (customer) refused to pay the agreed amount after several rounds of sexual intercourse and stabbed him to death.
The source said, “A prostitute killed his male friend because he was unable to pay him after marathon sex. This is what happened.”
Angered by the death of the customer, residents mobilized and set the hotel which was said to be a beehive of commercial sexual activities on fire.
Hours after the hotel had been razed, soldiers believed to have been deployed from the 34 artillery Brigade, Obinze, Owerri, to the scene were seen trying to maintain order.
When contacted, the Interim Management Committee Chairman of Owerri West Local Government Area of the state, Chief Okechukwu Enyioha, said that security men had taken over the scene
Read more on our Metro News Page
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)