Yemi Alade stated that she doesn’t care if it is lonely at the top of the success ladder.
- Ahmed Musa to miss Kano Pillars away games over unsafe roads
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
Nigerian Afropop singer, Yemi Alade, has shared her thoughts on the popular saying that successful people are always lonely and have fewer friends.
The self- acclaimed Mama Africa stated that she doesn’t care if it is lonely at the top of the success ladder.
According to her, the reason behind her stance is that before being successful and famous, it was already lonely for her at the bottom.
The Johnny hitmaker stated this via her verified Twitter account on Wednesday, February 10.
She tweeted:”I don’t care if it’s lonely at the top, it was lonely at the bottom!”