James Brown disclosed this while giving a speech of introduction at his recent birthday celebration.
Nigerian cross-dresser, James Brown has said he is razz and talks anyhow because he lacked mother care while growing up as a child.
The cross-dresser disclosed this while giving a speech of introduction at his recent birthday celebration.
He said he lacks mannerism while talking because his mother who should have instilled discipline in him abandoned him after giving birth to him.
Recall that James had taken to his Instagram page a day before his birthday and disclosed how his aunt wanted him aborted.
Addressing his friends during his birthday, James said being razz has helped him handle trolls as no matter what people say about him doesn’t get to him.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
Watch the video below…
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé