According to Patoranking, it’s important to stay humble no matter the level of success one attains in life.
- ‘June Should Be The Date. Undisputed’ – Anthony Joshua Hints At Showdown Date With Tyson Fury
- Ten Policemen Injured In Auto Crash Involving Bauchi Governor’s Convoy
- Police Arrest Two Men In Ogun For Gang Raping A 16-year-old Girl
- Ex-French President, Nicolas Sarkozy Found Guilty Of Corruption And Sentenced To Jail
- Female Students Sent Home Over Spiritual Attack In Benue School
Popular Nigerian singer, Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie, better known as Patoranking has advised is teeming fans and followers against pride.
According to the reggae-dancehall artiste, it’s important to stay humble no matter the level of success one attains in life.
He stated that if one does not humble his or herself, life has a away of making proud people humble against their will.
Taking to his official Twitter account in the early hours of Tuesday, February 16,
He tweeted:”If you no Humble yourself, Life go humble You. #Rankingquotes”.