Popular Yoruba activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, who is better known as Sunday Igboho has slammed the federal government following his failed arrest on Friday.
Reacting to a face-off between him and security agents around the Guru Maharaji bus stop on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway in an interview with The Punch, Igboho told the Federal Government to go after Boko Haram leader, Ibrahim Shekau and Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi before coming for him.
He said, “Go and ask them to invite Gumi and Shekau first before disturbing me. Let them face the bandits instead.”
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
When asked if he would go into hiding, he said: “What for? I am in the neighbourhood. I cannot run.”
The activist who insisted that he has done nothing wrong in fighting for his people, also revealed that his bank account was initially frozen but the restriction was lifted recently.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé