Ike Onyema is of the opinion that people tend to share motivational quotes and speeches when life favours them.
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)
BBNaija’s Ike Onyema is of the opinion that people tend to share motivational quotes and speeches when life favours them.
He shared this thought on his Twitter handle this morning.
He tweeted:”It’s far easier to spring up motivational quotes and speeches when life is favorable for you. That Neigbour of yours that’s not doing well is not lazy. They’re just still early in the process.”