Doctor Olufumilayo has taken to his social media page to share free medical advice for young lovers who want to celebrate Valentine in a special way,
- Ahmed Musa to miss Kano Pillars away games over unsafe roads
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
Popular UK-based Nigerian Doctor, Olufumilayo has taken to his social media page to share free medical advice for young lovers who want to celebrate Valentine in a special way
His tweet reads ;If you plan sex on Valentine,
PLS SHAVE TODAY.
Ngozi, don’t wait till Sunday morning then hang leg on sink to shave, you can have microcuts that make it very easy to catch an STD.
That your Valentine gift:
Shave am today. You can apply ribbon on Sunday and deliver it in person.
on a serious note, ladies and gents:
The MOST IDEAL thing is to use a shaving cream
But if you don’t have that,
The next best thing is to use a shaving stick 3-5 days before the day you plan to have sex.
Shaving too close to sex can make you catch STDs. Thanks. Tell others