Adesua Etomi averred that people are wired differently and it comes to play in the way they grieve, express joy and love, etc.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
Ace Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has opined that people need to normalize respecting other people’s choices on how they handle situations.
The actress averred that people are wired differently and it comes to play in the way they grieve, express joy and love, etc. She noted that people should respect the individual differences.
The filmstar, who kept her pregnancy and childbirth from the preying eye of the media until four weeks after delivery, stated that people have the right to choose if they want to make things about their lives private or public.
Adesua further emphasized the need to respect people’s life choices.
She tweeted:“Let this b the year we normalise ‘respecting people’s choices’.
Choices on how 2 grieve, how 2 express Joy & Love. Choices on what they share & when they share it or if they choose not 2 share, Life choices, etc.
Just respect it. We’re all wired differently. Respect the difference”
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé