Nigerian artiste, Lil Frosh has reportedly been rearrested by the police for domestic violence and will be charged to court on Monday.
The singer who has reportedly been detained by the police since Thursday, February 4 on charges of assault/battery, will be arraigned in court on Monday, February 8.
According to reports, the rapper was invited by the police and has been reportedly detained in their custody since the arrest.
Lil’Frosh’ ex-girlfriend’s Manager, Michael and his ex-girlfriend, Gift went public with the domestic violence allegation in October 2020 and also shared photos and videos of the injuries she sustained.
Lil Frosh, however, denied it repeatedly.
His friend and colleague, Zinoleesky has now taken to Instagram to call for his release.
Zinoleesky shared a photo with Lil Frosh on his Instastory with the caption “Free my bro, God is with you bro”.
Read more on our Entertainment News Page
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
- Soldiers Feared Killed In Bandits Attack On Military Base In Katsina
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000