A staff accused of stealing the sum of N7 million Naira from his boss and using it to open his personal phone store has been caught after two months.
The boss, Kola Adesina took to Twitter to share a photo of the man, stripped to his underwear and tied hands and feet after he was caught.
Kola said he’s been hunting him for two months.
The man, named Sunday, has now been handed over to the authorities.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols