An Oklahoma man has been accused of a triple murder after admitting that he cut out his neighbour’s heart and ate with potatoes at home.
A judge has heard how a US man, Lawrence Paul Anderson, 42, allegedly killed his neighbor at Chickasha, Oklahoma, before returning home with the heart and eating it.
In court, the judge was told that Anderson “cooked the heart with potatoes to feed to his family to release the demons”.
He is also accused of killing his uncle Leon Pye, 67, and four-year-old girl Kaeos Yates at his own home.
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
He also allegedly stabbed his aunt Delsie Pye, who survived but has wounds in her eyes.
Law enforcement said Anderson confessed to the murder of his neighbour while he was being interviewed by law enforcement in the hospital.
He was just released from prison in January, after a 20-year-sentence he was serving for drug and firearms offences committed while on parole.
He was commuted to nine years in 2017 but was released early in 2020.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)