Mercy Aigbe ex-husband, Lanre Gentry, has refuted claims that Mercy and her fellow Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, are at loggerheads.
There have been some consistent allegations from social media users that that the actresses who were once best friends and are now sworn enemies.
However, Lanre Gentry has seemingly squashed those allegations.
Yesterday, Gentry shared a TikTok video of Iyabo singing a song by veteran musician, Ebenezer Obey, in which he warned people to be careful of the way they behave.
A social media user then took to the comment section to insinuate that Gentry shared the video to spite Mercy as she is reportedly not friends with Iyabo.
Responding, Gentry stated that Mercy and Iyabo are friends and cannot fight.
- Cemetery Worker Dies After Grave He Was Digging Collapsed On Him
- Police Arrest Ogun Deputy Speaker For ‘breach Of Public Peace’
- ‘The North Should Not Forget That Petroleum Comes From The South’ – Afenifere Speaks On Strike Action By Cattle Dealers
- Governor Abubakar Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos)
- ‘Aregbesola did not receive any salary in his eight-year stint as governor in Osun’ – Aide