The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has enrolled at Baze University, Abuja, to study law.
Mr. Amaechi received a bachelor of arts degree (honours) from the University of Port Harcourt in 1987.
It is not clear the exact year the former Rivers governor enrolled in the private university popular with children of Abuja elite, but sources told Peoples Gazette that he is in 200 level going to 300.
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
Some of the students who saw him on Thursday said they drew inspiration from his decision to acquire more knowledge even as he could be considered to have done significantly well for himself as a citizen.
The minister, who has been hailed as one of the most active amongst President Muhammadu Buhari‘s cabinet members, was said to have sought permission from the president prior to enrolment, pledging that it would not affect his ministerial duties.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)